March 2, 2008

CONVENTIONS - Marx 2007

I believe this Marx convention is yearly in Wheeling, West Virginia, but I have to get more info. From some of the photos posted at this site, I really want to go. Stacks and stacks of playsets! (check out this pic!) I'm sure way out of my budget, but would be great to see in person.

In this pic I spot on the top shelf the Roy Rogers Rodeo blue buckboard with no wheels, some Ben-Hur chariots with yellow wheels, the green tin US Army Headquarters Training Center, the brown tin log cabin (not sure what set this goes to), grey Burnside Bridge for the Blue & Gray Civil War set, and a covered wagon possibly for the Wagon Train set or Roy Rogers Mineral City.

1 comment:

DYLAN ASSAEL said...

Check out the guy in the wvu shirt.
Bet this is at the Marx Museum.
Can't wait to go!